Your question

I need to prove that I studied at NTU. Who do I contact?

Your answer

Details of how to request a duplicate certificate or a transcript of your results can be requested on our website.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo