Your question

Do I need to have a CRB check done?

Your answer

Some courses at NTU require students to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This was formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check.

The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is to prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.

If your course requires you to have a DBS check, you will be informed and given full details about how to complete this process prior to the start of your course.

For more information visit our DBS checks page.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo