Your question

How do I inform NTU that I'm planning a gap year?

Your answer

Nottingham Trent University accepts deferred applications. Follow the directions at UCAS Apply and note that you are deferring entry for a year.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo