Your question

Am I able to transfer to NTU from another university?

Your answer

It is possible to transfer from a course at another institution to a course at Nottingham Trent University. Students are accepted for year 2 and year 3.

Transferring students will need to apply through UCAS for a place at NTU. However, before students apply, we would advise them to contact the Admissions office to check the compatibility of the course curriculum for the two courses.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo