Your question

How do I apply to NTU?

Your answer

Students wishing to undertake a full-time undergraduate course must apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). It's easy to apply online; simply visit the Apply service on the UCAS website and follow the guidance notes. For more information on writing your personal statement visit our Personal statement advice pages. Applicants can also track their application at UCAS Track.

International applicants can find out more on our webpages.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo