Your question

What kind of support is available to international students at NTU?

Your answer

We offer specialist support for international students studying at NTU. Our International Student Support Service can give you support and advice on a range of queries and issues. These include information and advice on visas and immigration, employment regulations, academic concerns, settling in to the UK and money matters. If you would like information on immigration matters, they are the staff members to contact. We look forward to welcoming you to NTU.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo