Your question

Can I get some help with my visa application?

Your answer

Our International Student Support Service can help you with visa and immigration advice. They can help both current and future students. Take a look at our International Student Support webpages for more information.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo