Your question

Is there any language support for international students?

Your answer

Yes. We offer free In-sessional English language support for current international students.

If you need help to achieve the English language entry requirement to start your degree course we offer Pre-sessional English language (PEAP) courses.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo