Your question

Which type of visa do I need to study at NTU?

Your answer

You will find further guidance about the type of visa you can use to study at NTU on our website.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo