Your question

How can I apply to extend my student visa?

Your answer

You may need to apply to extend your student visa from within the UK, for example if your course end date has changed or if you have decided to study a new course. Further guidance on the student visa extension process is available on our website.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo