Your question

Can I stay in the UK to work after my course has ended?

Your answer

 After completing your studies, you may decide to stay in the UK to work. You will find more information about working in the UK after your studies on our website.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo