Your question

Will I have to pay council tax?

Your answer

As a student you may be exempt from paying council tax. To find out more information, please visit the Resources pages of our website.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo