Your question

Once I have booked accommodation how do I change the bank account that the accommodation fees will be taken from?

Your answer

If you need to change the bank account that you have nominated your accommodation fees to be taken from, please contact Credit Control by telephone on +44 (0)115 848 6500.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo