Your question

Can I move into my residence before the start of my contract?

Your answer

Some of our residences, particularly the postgraduate University Managed (UM) residences, may be able to accommodate early arrivals e.g. if your course starts before the start date on your tenancy agreement.

Please email the Student Accommodation Service with the dates you need accommodation.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo