Your question

Can I share my room with a friend or partner?

Your answer

The majority of our residences offer single bedrooms. However there are a few twin-bedded rooms available at some residences. We do not have any double rooms. If you are interested in booking the twin room you will need to do this through the Student Accommodation Service as these rooms cannot be booked online. Please email the Student Accommodation Service.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo