Your question

What will I need to bring?

Your answer

Our accommodation is well equipped, but you'll need to bring your own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery, bedding and towels. If you bring a TV for your room, you'll need to buy a TV licence. There are also several items that are not allowed in residences e.g. candles and deep fat fryers.

Please refer to either the UPP Handbook, or the University-Managed Handbook, or the Brackenhurst Handbook.

Rate this answer

Visit us
Visit us

Our Open days provide the perfect opportunity to visit NTU and get answers to your questions. Can't get there? Why not visit our virtual open day!

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo