Your question

How can I get in touch with the Student Financial Support Service?

Your answer

The Student Financial Support Service is part of the Student Services Centre and is located in Newton building on City site. You can also collect application forms and make appointments for financial advice at the Student Centre on the Clifton campus and at Brackenhurst campus.

You can email or phone +44 (0)115 848 2494 to make an appointment.

Visit the webpage to find out about the advice and support we can offer.


Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo