Your question

Should I register with a doctor at university?

Your answer

All students who move to Nottingham to take up their studies are advised to register with a local medical practice, you have the opportunity to sign up for these when you complete your online registration, or you can visit in person at another time.

To learn more visit our Healthcare site.


Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo