Your question

I am having financial difficulties. Where can I get help?

Your answer

You can book a one-to-one appointment with the money advice team by calling +44 (0)115 848 2494/6403 or by email. You can also book in person at the Student Services Centre desk located in the Newton building on City site.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo