Your question

I wish to apply for funding (Access to Learning Fund)?

Your answer

You can pick up the access to learning fund form (sometimes called the hardship form) at the SSC desk in Newton. There are specific criteria you need to meet to receive the funding and it is only available once every academic year.

Rate this answer

Last modified on: Tuesday 12 April 2011

Statements | Contacts | Site owner

Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street

Telephone: +44 (0)115 941 8418
Contact us

Can't find what you are looking for?

NTU logo